Tuesday, June 5
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Registration/Information Opens
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm General Session
Thomas A. Hayden, CTC, Senior Vice President of Global Luxury Sales, The Affluent Traveler Collection
ATC Marketing / Business Review
Claire Bidlingmaier, Sr. Director Supplier Relations and Agency Engagement, The Affluent Traveler
"5 Innovative Ways to Find Affluent Travelers...Offline"
Sandra Cottam McLemore, Travel Industry Expert, TV Host
• Affluence isn't only measured in income, it's an attitude and a lifestyle
• Two key questions to ask yourself: where do affluent travelers hang out and how can you get continuous access to them? I'll give 5 examples.
• Creating a plan to reach affluent travelers and putting metrics in place to measure results
• How to ensure that when affluent travelers find you, that your branding shows them you are a good fit for them
• Recap: actions to take in your business when you get home
Peer to Peer Marketing Discussion: Expert Marketing Tips on How to Sell to the Affluent
Moderator: Sandra Cottam McLemore, Travel Industry Expert, TV Host
Panelists: Ken Keefer, Owner, CK Tours & Cruises; Anita Casella, Owner, G.A.P. Travel; Kim Terrio, Executive Vice President, Penny Pitou Travel; Pam Keystone, Owner, The Art of Vacationing; Robert Townshend, Owner, Total Advantage Travel
This marketing panel of industry owners will share their best practices in attracting and maintaining affluent clients both online and offline. What qualities do these top producing professionals have and what are their secrets for success. Learn from your peers tips on their successes and how to avoid failures in creating your marketing strategy. Come ready to learn as these business owners share these secrets and more!
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm Welcome Reception
Lisa Silvestri CTC, ECC Silvestri Travel LLC
I have always attended the conferences offered by Nest and The Affluent Traveler Collection! No matter how busy ones' company is....there is always more to learn. This learning is not exclusive to webinars, destination and vendor news....it is about connecting with colleagues and suppliers. Learning from them, through best practices and actual experience. Not to be forgotten the pure fun and enjoyment from getting together with friends!