Perched on a golden hillside overlooking the azure waters of the Pacific, Monarch Beach Resort is Orange County’s most luxurious coastal playground. Our AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary offers guests an array of exclusive activities and inspiring experiences that embody Southern California’s serene coastal lifestyle. From championship golf links and restorative spa services to water sports and celebrated dining, discover the allure of Orange County’s premier luxury resort.
Welcome to Monarch Beach Resort, a captivating seaside getaway that celebrates the best of Southern California’s coastal lifestyle. Our award-winning Orange County retreat features beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites with refreshing coastal palettes, private balconies from which to take in the ocean breeze, plush bedding for restful nights, and spacious living areas to find reprieve at the day’s end.
From custom-designed furnishings and restful lounge seating to spa-inspired bathrooms with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showers, unwinding is easy. Monarch Beach Experience Planners are also on hand to ensure that your unique preferences are known and addressed flawlessly.
Our Dana Point resort features several celebrated restaurants that showcase the fresh flavors of Southern California and Monarch Beach’s coastal setting. Enjoy thoughtfully orchestrated dishes accompanied by breathtaking ocean views at our resort restaurants, or retreat to the relaxation of your spacious guest room. Romantic dinners and other private dining experiences can also be arranged by an Experience Planner.
AVEO Table + Bar features Mediterranean inspired flavors brought to life by our Chef de Cuisine Donald Lockhart, with a sparkling ocean backdrop. Named #1 Restaurant in Orange County, Bourbon Steak Orange County, a Michael Mina Restaurant is now open. 33North offers fresh cocktails, wine and spirits along with Bourbon Bites. Guests and locals can also grab a quick bite and Starbucks on the run at Part & Parcel Market®. Savor an unforgettable dining experience morning, noon, and night at our unparalleled coastal resort. Bon appetit.
- Access to high-speed internet for 4 devices at 5MB
- In-room coffee & tea
- Two bottles of water per day, refreshed at turn down
- Overnight shoe shine
- Local & toll free calls
- 24 hour business kiosk with free boarding pass printing
**Spa wet facilities ($25.00 if a treatment is not booked) are not included in the Resort Charge**
A special Symposium rate of $249.00, single/double occupancy, per night has been negotiated. The resort fee of $45.00 per room per night has been waived. Please note this rate is exclusive of the occupancy Tax of 10%, and a CA Tourism Assessment fee of $3.00. Please note that additional fees for maid service and porterage will be assessed at check-in.
A one night deposit will be taken at time of reservation. Individual guest cancellations will be accepted prior to 7 days before arrival.
Resort Fee (waived for this event) covers the following:
- Digital access to over 3,000 newspaper and magazine publications worldwide
- House car service in a Cadillac Escalade within Dana Point city limits, on a space-available basis 7:00 am - 11:00 pm, arrange at the valet cashier window
- Woodie tram to the exclusive Monarch Bay Club
- Tram rides to Salt Creek Beach
- Beach host service with towels, chairs and umbrellas
- Beach games and activities
- Athletic Club available 24 hours a day
- Miraval Life in Balance Spa Signature Fitness Classes
- Laundering of workout gear, anticipated 24-hour turnaround
- House bikes with self-guided local tours on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tennis court access and equipment available for use
- Discounted green fees, savings on Flex Set rentals, & preferred tee times at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
To book your stay, call 1-949-234-3460 and ask for the Affluent Traveler Collection Group rate.
The cutoff for our room block rate is Monday August 12, 2019
Pre/Post Room Rates
The specified room rates will be honored for Group's attendees for three (3) days after the dates set forth in the pattern above based on availability of contracted guest room types and at the discretion of hotel management.